Not enough time read now ?Click Here to Download This Entire Guide
Follow the simple steps below to choose the most appropriate labeling and detection solution for your experiment.
• Specific for antigen of interest
• Consider tissue species and preparation (fixation)
• Consider antigen retrieval requirements
• Choose HRP or AP enzyme system
• Consider sensitivity requirements
• Consider species of primary antibody
• Consider tissue species
Convenient. Consistent. Ready-to-use.
• ImmPRESS™ Polymer Reagents
• Biotinylated secondary antibody + ABC Complex (VECTASTAIN® Elite® ABC Kit)
Highest sensitivity. Non-biotin based.
• ImmPRESS™ Excel Amplified Polymer Staining Systems
• Compatibility with other system reagents (counterstains, mounting media and other substrates for multiplexing)
• Blue, green, or red
• Compatibility with substrate,
• Aqueous vs. non-aqueous
• Compatibility with substrate(s)
• Brightfield microscope
Small bowel: CD10 (m), VECTASTAIN® Elite® ABC Kit, ImmPACT™ DAB HRP Substrate (brown). Hematoxylin QS counterstain (blue).