Immunohistochemistry Resource Guide
Not enough time read now ?
Table of Contents
M.O.M.® (Mouse on Mouse) Immunodetection Kits
Vector Laboratories M.O.M. (Mouse on Mouse) IHC Kits are specifically designed to localize mouse primary antibodies on mouse tissue while avoiding background staining. These M.O.M. Kits contain our proprietary M.O.M. Mouse Ig Blocking Reagent. M.O.M. Kits are available based on either avidin-biotin technology (M.O.M. Elite® ABC Kit or Basic Kit) or polymer technology (M.O.M. ImmPRESS® HRP Polymer Kit). Use the M.O.M. IHC kits to introduce two or more different labels using a multiple antigen labeling protocol. You can detect several mouse primary antibodies on the same tissue section, regardless of the species of the tissue. Excellent staining results for a once difficult application have now become routine with the Vector® M.O.M. IHC Kits.
- Significantly reduces endogenous mouse Ig staining when using mouse primary antibodies on mouse tissue
- Simple protocols
- Eliminates tedious calculations
- Eliminates primary antibody prebinding steps
- Clear, crisp, specific staining of antigens of interest
- Compatible with fluorescent or enzyme-based detection
- Available with or without enzyme or fluorochrome
> Transgenic and knock-out models
> Mouse xenograft tissue
> Normal mouse tissue
Mouse intestine stained with standard anti-mouse IgG polymer system (left) and Vector M.O.M. ImmPRESS HRP Polymer Kit (right). Brown signal indicates IgG background staining. (Both: No primary antibody, Vector DAB stain, hematoxylin counterstain.)
|M.O.M.® Peroxidase Kit||PK-2200|
|M.O.M.® Fluorescein Kit||FMK-2201|
|M.O.M.® Basic Kit||BMK-2202|
|M.O.M.® ImmPRESS® HRP Polymer Kit||MP-2400|
|M.O.M.® Mouse Ig Blocking Reagent||MKB-2213-1|
|M.O.M.® Biotinylated Anti-Mouse Ig Reagent*||MKB-2225-.1|
|M.O.M.® ImmPRESS® HRP Polymer Anti-Mouse Reagent||MPX-2402-15|
* This reagent must be used with the M.O.M. Mouse Ig Blocking Reagent (MKB-2213). It is not intended to be a stand-alone reagent for mouse on mouse kits.