Bioconjugation Resource Guide
Methodology to Linking Technology
Bioconjugation provides a way to create biomolecule conjugates, with the linking of two molecules to form a single hybrid. The resulting product retains the activity of each component, yet also gains a novel function that is not possible with either molecule alone.
This guide provides an overview of bioconjugation, applications and uses, as well as tools for successful bioconjugation.
- Learn how bioconjugation is performed
- Key factors to achieve bioconjugation success
- Uses and advantages of bioconjugates
- Overview of how SoluLINK® bioconjugation technology works
- Tools for conjugating antibodies, oligonucleotides, and proteins
- Tools for biomolecule capture, including streptavidin magnetic beads and streptavidin agarose
- Selected literature citations
marked with an asterisk * are required.