Bioconjugation Resource Guide
Methodology to Linking Technology
Bioconjugation provides a way to create biomolecule conjugates, with the linking of two molecules to form a single hybrid. The resulting product retains the activity of each component, yet also gains a novel function that is not possible with either molecule alone.This guide offers an overview of bioconjugation with a focus on SoluLINK® bioconjugation technology. It is intended to provide insights for researchers seeking trusted, established methodologies to capture or conjugate biomolecule(s) of interest. The products featured in this guide have provided scientists with reliable, reproducible, and quantifiable results for many years.
- Learn how bioconjugation is performed
- Key factors to achieve bioconjugation success
- Uses and advantages of bioconjugates
- Overview of how SoluLINK bioconjugation technology works
- Tools for conjugating antibodies, oligonucleotides, and proteins
- Tools for biomolecule capture, including streptavidin magnetic beads and streptavidin agarose
marked with an asterisk * are required.