Vector Laboratories is actively responding to the COVID-19 pandemic through vaccine and diagnostic programs.
Vector Laboratories is a collaborative & diverse company that is continually improving ourselves. We are looking for a Commercial Operations Specialist. This is an essential role to support our Commercial & C-Suite Teams. The ideal candidate will be able to manage our data across multiple systems, along with providing reporting across cross-functional teams. They will be a point of contact for our B2B clients who need updated documentation such as catalogs or marketing documentation.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
- Ensure proper data hygiene, removing duplicate entries, ensuring consistency across systems such as Salesfore (SFDC), NetSuite, Tableau, and our website.
- Responsible for working with clients who have login or usage problems on our website; pass feedback to internal teams.
- Troubleshoot import issues to the various business systems.
- Responsible for providing order & revenue data to direct Manager for analysis and forecasting.
- Provide Commercial & C-Suite team with needed reporting. Scope & create new reports as needed.
- Manage B2B catalogs. Maintain catalog data in SFDC for ease of Catalog file creation.
- Manage business needs of our Distribution clients, such as catalog updates or marketing material.
- SFDC maintenance; work directly with SFDC partner on basic updates for the system based on requests from Commercial or Finance team members. Escalate requests to direct Manager for approval. Provide requirements to direct Manager for larger system updates.
- Other duties and systems as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales and/or related field or 6-year equivalent work history is required
- Working experience with data cleanup required
- Customer support experience preferred
- Experience developing and presenting materials to executive leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interpret information clearly and communicate results effectively
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly Excel, required, as well as experience with SFDC, NetSuite, and Tableau highly desirable
- Experience in one or more of the following: data science and analytics, lean/agile, data system architecture, and translating business requirements into actionable plans
- Ability to use data to support business strategy
- Risk and opportunity management experience
- Extremely process-oriented with the ability to identify and fix process gaps
- Curiosity and strong problem-solving capabilities
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Solid presentation and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility and demonstrate results-oriented project management
- Ability to balance priorities and work productively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience contributing to a cross-functional team