Peroxidase (HRP) Substrates
Vector Laboratories offers two lines of peroxidase substrates.
Our original HRP substrate kits:
- Provide sensitivity greater than conventional substrates
- Are known for their consistency and reliability
- Supplied as concentrated stock solutions in convenient dropper bottles, stable for one year
The ImmPACT™ line of HRP substrates offer the following advantages:
- 2-4 fold greater sensitivity than the original substrate kits
- Supplied with stock solutions in dropper bottles and optimized diluent
- Optimized specifically for immunohistochemistry applications
- Stock solutions stable for one year, working solution stable for up to 14 days at 4 ºC
A valuable resource for those considering localizing two or more antigens in the same tissue section. Protocols for chromogenic detection are accompanied by schematic illustrations of the procedures. A chart of all pair-wise combinations of substrates is included along with photographic examples. Practical tips regarding order of substrates, blocking, and proper controls are also provided.
In addition to photomicrographs which help the user visualize the color that is generally produced by each substrate, this brochure contains information on substrate properties especially useful for those who wish to multiplex (or introduce multiple labels in the same tissue section): table of substrate properties, a schematic of relative senstitivities of substrate formulations, and a table of pairwise substrate compatibility.