The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
ImmPACT® DAB Substrate Kit, Peroxidase (HRP)
To request a quote for products:
- Click “Contact Us” in the header bar above;
- Click “Customer Service”;
- Complete the form and provide the following information in the “Comments” section: note you would like a quote, item number (SKU) and quantity;
- Click “Submit”.
The ImmPACT DAB Peroxidase (HRP) Substrate reacts with HRP to yield an insoluble brown-colored product. It is 2-4 fold more sensitivity than the original DAB substrate kit.
- Optimized for IHC/ICC/ISH and blots
- Heat Stable
- Permanent mounting
- Ideal for single and multiple labeling
- Working solutions stable for up to 14 days at 4 °C
- Supplied as 120 ml of diluent and concentrated DAB stock solution
||Immunohistochemistry / Immunocytochemistry, In situ hybridization, Blotting Applications, Elispot
|Substrate Reaction Product
||Precipitating Reaction Product
||Brightfield, Darkfield, Electron, Spectral Imaging
|Additional Substrate Properties
||Heat Resistant, Multiple Labeling
||Aqueous (Hardening), Aqueous (Non-Hardening), Non-Aqueous (Permanent)
- 3.6 ml ImmPACT DAB Reagent 1
- 120 ml ImmPACT DAB Diluent