Reveal true immunofluorescence — even in the most challenging tissues
In tissue sections, autofluorescence is the unwanted fluorescence that can make it difficult or impossible to distinguish antigen-specific signal from non-specific background noise. Vector TrueVIEW® Autofluorescence Quencher Kit provides a novel way to diminish unwanted autofluorescence from non-lipofuscin sources and dramatically improve signal-to-noise ratio.
Use TrueVIEW if you need an autofluorescence blocking agent that:
- Specifically reduces autofluorescence from non-lipofuscin sources
- Is easy to use
- Is compatible with a wide selection of fluorophores
- Is compatible with standard epifluorescence and confocal laser microscopes
Reveal True Immunofluorescence
Producing immunofluorescence (IF) staining results with high specificity and sensitivity begins with choosing the best reagents. This guide will help you:
- Learn about the IF workflow and how to optimize each step
- Quickly identify and choose the most appropriate fluorescent secondary conjugates
- Select the best anti-fade medium to preserve your fluorescence signal for imaging and archiving
For those wanting additional details on the simple protocol and mode of action of the TrueVIEW Autofluorescence Quenching Kit, this brochure contains clear, concise scematics, comparision data with other types of quenchers, and customer testimonials.