This lectin screening kit is designed to provide the investigator with a panel of six biotinylated lectin conjugates. The lectins have been selected to offer a variety of sugar specificities and are of the same high quality as the reagents offered individually.
Kit II consists of 1 mg of the following biotinylated lectins:
- GSL I (Griffonia (Bandeiraea) simplicifolia lectin I; 2 mg/ml)
- PSA (Pisum sativum agglutinin; 2 mg/ml)
- LCA (Lens culinaris agglutinin; 2 mg/ml)
- PHA-E (Phaseolus vulgaris Erythroagglutinin; 2 mg/ml)
- PHA-L (Phaseolus vulgaris Leucoagglutinin; 2 mg/ml)
- Succinylated WGA (Wheat germ agglutinin, succinylated; 2 mg/ml)