When your primary antibody is the same species as your specimen
When a primary antibody is made in the same species as your specimen, the secondary antibody cannot distinguish that primary antibody from endogenous immunoglobulins. This causes high background staining and obscures antigen-specific staining.
Use VECTOR® M.O.M.® (Mouse on Mouse) Kits to significantly reduce endogenous mouse Ig staining when using mouse antibodies on mouse tissue.
- Eliminate tedious calculations and primary antibody pre-binding steps
- See clear, crisp, specific staining
- Introduce two or more labels in a multiple antigen labeling protocol (detect several mouse primary antibodies on the same tissue section)
The VECTOR M.O.M. Kits:
- Contains proprietary M.O.M. Mouse IgG Blocking Reagent
- Employ either avidin-biotin or polymer technology
- Are compatible with fluorescent or enzyme-based detection
- Are available with or without enzyme or fluorochrome
You can have excellent staining results — for a once difficult application — with the VECTOR M.O.M. Kits.