ImmPRESS® Polymer Reagents for IHC
ImmPRESS Polymer Detection Kits require little optimization and facilitate quick, efficient detection in cell- and tissue-based applications.
- High sensitivity for optimum immunohistochemistry detection
- Unique, non-biotin based micropolymer technology
- Ready-to-use, pre-diluted reagents
- Time-saving one-step protocols
- Choice of enzyme (HRP or AP)
Choose ImmPRESS Polymer Detection kits for immunohistochemistry when you need:
- Easy optimization and no risk of dilution error
- High-sensitivity, crisp detection of nuclear and membrane antigens
- Simplified multiple antigen labeling
- Absence of biotin interference
- Reagents for manual or automated staining
|Species-specific polymer detection kits|
|HRP polymer reagent plus anti-mouse or anti-rabbit amplifier antibody for increased sensitivity|
|HRP- and AP- anti-mouse and anti-rabbit polymer reagent cocktail for staining two antigens in a single step|
|Mouse Ig blocking and anti-mouse IgG HRP polymer reagent for visualization of mouse primary antibodies on mouse tissue sections|
Explore ImmPRESS Polymer Detection Kits for IHC
Choose from our selection on species-specific and 15 or 50 mL volume formats of ImmPRESS AP polymer kits.
Choose from our wide selection of species-specific, universal and highly cross-adsorbed (VR series) ImmPRESS HRP polymer kits.
ImmPRESS™ Excel Amplified HRP (peroxidase) Polymer Staining Kits are complete kits that include key detection reagents including ImmPACT DAB and ImmPACT Vector Red substrates.
ImmPRESS™ Duet Double Staining Polymer Kits are offered as complete kits that include ImmPACT DAB and ImmPACT Vector Red substrates.