- Nuclei stained with Vector® Nuclear Fast Red (H-3403) have a pink appearance
- Good contrast with a variety of substrates
- Rapid staining procedure requiring only one step
- Excellent alternative in multiple labeling when hematoxylin obscures the substrate colors
- Suitable for use with nonaqueous mountants
|Country of Manufacture
||Immunohistochemistry / Immunocytochemistry, In situ hybridization
Nuclei stained with Vector Nuclear Fast Red (H-3402) have a pink appearance. This counterstain provides good contrast with a variety of substrates and is suitable for use with nonaqueous mountants. The staining procedure is rapid requiring only one step. This counterstain provides an excellent alternative in multiple labeling when hematoxylin obscures the substrate colors.
Counterstain/Substrate Compatibility Table
This table is designed as a reference to determine the optimal counterstain/substrate combination for your application.