- Stains cell nuclei light green
- Simple, two-step procedure
- Suitable for use with a wide range of enzyme substrates
- Excellent alternative in multiple labeling when hematoxylin obscures the substrate colors
- Suitable for use with non-aqueous mountants
|Country of Manufacture
||Immunohistochemistry / Immunocytochemistry, In situ hybridization
Vector Methyl Green (H-3402) stains cell nuclei light green. This superior formulation of methyl green is suitable for use with a wide range of enzyme substrates. Optimal tissue staining is achieved by using a simple, two-step procedure. This counterstain provides an excellent alternative in multiple labeling when hematoxylin obscures the substrate colors. This counterstain is suitable for use with non-aqueous mountants.
Counterstain/Substrate Compatibility Table
This table is designed as a reference to determine the optimal counterstain/substrate combination for your application.