- Modification of Mayer’s hematoxylin developed especially for immunocytochemistry
- Provides crisp blue nuclear staining
- Ready-to-use without filtration
- Requires no separate “blueing” step
- Stains in less than 45 seconds
- Contains no mercury
- Provides excellent color contrast with most commonly used peroxidase and alkaline phosphatase substrates
- Suitable for use with nonaqueous and aqueous mountants
|Country of Manufacture
||Immunohistochemistry / Immunocytochemistry, In situ hybridization
Vector Hematoxylin QS (H-3404), a modification of Mayer s hematoxylin developed especially for immunocytochemistry, provides crisp blue nuclear staining. This formula is ready-touse without filtration, requires no separate blueing step, and stains in less than 45 seconds. Vector Hematoxylin QS contains no mercury and provides excellent color contrast with most commonly used peroxidase and alkaline phosphatase substrates. This counterstain is suitable for use with nonaqueous and aqueous mountants.
Counterstain/Substrate Compatibility Table
This table is designed as a reference to determine the optimal counterstain/substrate combination for your application.