- Affinity-purified, ultrapure, high affinity antibody
- Thoroughly adsorbed against serum and immunoglobulins from potentially interfering species. (For mouse tissue applications, please see anti-rat, mouse adsorbed, secondary antibodies.)
- Unless otherwise specified, antibodies recognizes both heavy and light chains (H+L)
- Ready for iodination, fluorochrome labeling, or enzyme conjugations
- Can be employed as a capture antibody in enzyme immunoassays or in other assays requiring carrier-free immunoglobulins
|Country of Manufacture
||Immunohistochemistry / Immunocytochemistry, Immunofluorescence, In situ hybridization, Blotting Applications, Elispot, ELISAs
The anti-rat Ig antibodies are prepared by hyperimmunizing animals in a manner that produces high affinity antibodies. These are then purified by an affinity chromatography procedure designed to remove any low affinity antibodies which may be present. Cross-reactivities that are likely to interfere with specific labeling are removed by solid-phase adsorption techniques. The final product is then subjected to rigorous quality control assays including immunodiffusion, solid-phase enzyme immunoassays, gel electrophoresis and solid-phase binding assays. In preparing the labeled antibodies, great care is taken to ensure the maximum degree of labeling with no alteration in the specificity and affinity of the antibody. The labeled antibody then undergoes a further series of quality control assays, including immunohistochemical analysis. Unless otherwise specified, our antibodies will recognize both heavy and light chains (H+L).
Unconjugated Rabbit Anti-Rat IgG (H+L) Antibody is supplied in carrier-free, liquid form. This ultrapure, high affinity antibody has been thoroughly adsorbed against serum and immunoglobulins from potentially interfering species and is ready for iodination, fluorochrome labeling, or enzyme conjugations. It can also be employed as a capture antibody in enzyme immunoassays or in other assays requiring carrier-free immunoglobulins.