This lectin screening kit is designed to provide the investigator with a panel of seven biotinylated lectin conjugates. The lectins have been selected to offer a variety of sugar specificities and are of the same high quality as the reagents offered individually.
Kit III consists of 0.5 mg of the following biotinylated lectins:
- DSL (Datura Stramonium lectin)
- ECL (Erythrina cristagalli lectin)
- GSL II (Griffonia (Bandeiraea) simplicifolia lectin II)
- LEL (Lycopersicon esculentum (tomato) lectin)
- STL (Solanum tuberosum (potatoe) lectin)
- VVL (Vicia villosa agglutinin)