This lectin screening kit is designed to provide the investigator with a panel of seven fluorescein labeled lectin conjugates. The lectins have been selected to offer a variety of sugar specificities and are of the same high quality as the reagents offered individually.
Kit I consists of 1 mg of the following fluorescein labeled lectin conjugates:
- Con A (Concanavalin A; 2 mg/ml)
- SBA (Glycine max (soybean) agglutinin; 2 mg/ml)
- WGA (Triticum vulgaris (wheat germ) agglutinin; 2 mg/ml)
- DBA (Dolichos biflorus agglutinin; 2 mg/ml)
- UEA I (Ulex europaeus agglutinin I; 2 mg/ml)
- RCA120 (Ricinus communis agglutinin; 2 mg/ml)
- PNA (Arachis hypogaea (peanut) agglutinin; 2 mg/ml
These lectins are supplied essentially free of unconjugated fluorochrome and inactive lectin.
Fluorescein labeled lectin has an excitation maximum at 495 nm and an emission maximum at 515 nm.