- Affinity-purified, ultrapure, high affinity antibody
- Thoroughly adsorbed against serum and immunoglobulins from potentially interfering species
- Unless otherwise specified, antibodies recognizes both heavy and light chains (H+L)
- Optimally labeled with AMCA, Fluorescein, or Texas Red® to provide the brightest label for fluorescence microscopy
- Supplied in solution
The Fluorescent Anti-Mouse IgG Kit provides a panel of three fluorescently labeled, affinity-purified, anti-mouse IgG (H+L) products.
- 500 µg fluorescein anti-mouse IgG (green; ex=495 nm, em=515 nm)
- 500 µg Texas Red® anti-mouse IgG (red; ex=595 nm, em=615 nm)
- 500 µg AMCA anti-mouse IgG (blue; ex=350 nm, em=450 nm)
Sufficient to stain about 500 sections or cell suspensions using mouse primary antibodies.
|Country of Manufacture
||Immunofluorescence, In situ hybridization, Blotting Applications, Flow Cytometry/Cell Separation
||Kit (AMCA, Fluorescein, Texas Red)
|Color of Fluorescence
||Kit (Blue, Green, Red)
The anti-mouse Ig antibodies are prepared by hyperimmunizing animals in a manner that produces high affinity antibodies. These are then purified by an affinity chromatography procedure designed to remove any low affinity antibodies which may be present. Cross-reactivities that are likely to interfere with specific labeling are removed by solid-phase adsorption techniques. The final product is then subjected to rigorous quality control assays including immunodiffusion, solid-phase enzyme immunoassays, gel electrophoresis and solid-phase binding assays. In preparing the labeled antibodies, great care is taken to ensure the maximum degree of labeling with no alteration in the specificity and affinity of the antibody. The labeled antibody then undergoes a further series of quality control assays, including immunohistochemical analysis. Unless otherwise specified, our antibodies will recognize both heavy and light chains (H+L).
The Fluorescent Anti-Mouse IgG Kit provides a panel of three fluorescently labeled, affinity-purified, anti-mouse IgG (H+L) products. Each vial contains 500 µg each of fluorescein (green-yellow), Texas Red (deep red) and AMCA (blue) labeled antibody sufficient to stain about 500 sections or cell suspensions using mouse IgG or IgM primary antibodies.