Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Join us and contribute to our mission to build a transformative life science company that provides enabling technologies for scientists to bring the miracles of science to life.
Vector Laboratories (part of Maravai LifeSciences) is looking for an innovative and results-driven digital marketer to identify, implement, and measure customer acquisition and customer retention growth programs. This role will have ownership to establish the processes and drive the execution of next-generation digital marketing programs for our organization.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop digital marketing strategy and create actionable and integrated digital marketing programs to drive growth.
- Plan, execute, and measure all digital marketing activities, including lead nurturing, marketing automation, email, SEO/SEM, display online advertising, social media and web.
- Identify, implement, test, measure and optimize new growth tactics and marketing channels.
- Define and expand the CRM segmentation strategy and targeted marketing lists.
- Maintain, enhance and optimize Vector Laboratories website to improve conversion, average order value, customer retention and lifetime value.
- Drive personal and targeted content via a multi-digital channel strategy to bring in high quality marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and nurture these leads into sales ready leads.
- Develop and maintain a metrics dashboard to track performance of digital channels and campaigns.
- Manage projects, resources and timelines in order to meet objectives on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with external agencies and partners to generate customer-centric content (including video) that increases customer engagement and builds brand loyalty.
- Liaise with third party publishers, online product aggregators and channel partners to increase brand visibility.
- Provide digital marketing support as needed for other companies in the Maravai LifeSciences portfolio.
- Required: BA/BS degree or higher with 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Prior digital marketing experience in Life Sciences, Clinical, Diagnostics, Tech or B2B is required.
- Proven understanding of online business models and how to test and optimize customer experience to deliver results.
- Skilled at managing complex projects with strong attention to detail.
- Experience managing marketing budget and ROI optimization.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences (segmentation) and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate prospects through the marketing funnel.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database management, email, social media and display advertising.
- Understanding of UX design and web best practices. Must be comfortable with HTML programming.
- Knowledge of website platforms (Magento preferred).
- Experience with search analytics (Moz, SEMRush etc.) and optimization.
- CRM (Salesforce) expertise / certification desired.
- Solid knowledge of marketing automation software (Pardot preferred)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, user funnels and A/B testing.
- Experience with website analytics (Google Analytics, CrazyEgg etc.)
- Strong evidence of building strong relationships with internal and external customers.
- Excellent communication & copywriting skills with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in email, web copy, video, and other mediums.
- Strong analytical/modeling skills with the ability to convert raw data into actionable insights. Experience with BI tools (example: Data Studio, Tableau etc.) preferred.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that requires successful management of multiple projects and resources concurrently and with high attention to detail.
Vector Laboratories (part of Maravai LifeSciences) is a leading developer and provider of reagents used by researchers in protein labeling and detection. We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan.
Vector Laboratories (part of Maravai LifeSciences) is an EEO Employer.
BA/BS degree or higher with 5+ years’ experience in digital marketing.