Vector Laboratories (part of Maravai LifeSciences) is looking for an innovative and results-driven digital marketer to develop and execute digital marketing programs for our organization. Location: San Diego (CA) or Burlingame (CA) Vector Laboratories (part of Maravai LifeSciences) is a leading developer and provider of reagents used by researchers in protein labeling and detection. We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, LTD, and a retirement plan. Vector Laboratories (part of Maravai LifeSciences) is an EEO Employer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, execute, and measure all digital marketing activities, including lead nurturing, marketing automation, email, SEO/SEM, display online advertising, social media and web.
- Define and expand the CRM segmentation strategy and targeted marketing lists.
- Maintain, enhance and optimize Vector Laboratories website.
- Develop and maintain a metrics dashboard to track performance of digital channels and campaigns.
- Collaborate with external agencies and partners to generate customer-centric content (including video) that increases customer engagement and builds brand loyalty.
- Provide digital marketing support as needed for other companies in the Maravai LifeSciences portfolio.
- Required: BS degree or higher in Life Science field with 2+ years’ experience in digital marketing.
- Prior digital marketing experience in Life Sciences, Clinical, Diagnostics.
- Experience managing marketing budget and ROI optimization.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience in SEO/SEM, marketing database management, email and social media.
- Must be comfortable with HTML programming.
- Knowledge of website platforms (Magento preferred).
- Experience with search analytics (Moz, SEMRush etc.) and optimization.
- CRM (Salesforce) expertise / certification desired.
- Solid knowledge of marketing automation software (Pardot preferred).
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, user funnels and A/B testing.
- Experience with website analytics (Google Analytics, CrazyEgg etc.).
- Excellent communication & copywriting skills with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in email, web copy, video, and other mediums.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that requires successful management of multiple projects and resources concurrently and with high attention to detail.