Comprehensive selection of conjugated and unconjugated secondary antibodies
Vector Laboratories offers you highly purified secondary antibodies for use in blotting, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, in situ hybridization, microarray, ELISA, and other applications. The antibodies are available in conjugated and unconjugated formats, and against a range of primary antibody sources.
We prepare all our secondary antibodies with optimum quality in mind:
- Proprietary immunization schedules ensure the antibodies have the highest possible affinities for their targets
- Affinity chromatography is used to purify the antibodies
- Any cross-reactivity likely to interfere with specific labeling is removed using solid phase adsorption
- For conjugated secondary antibodies, our conjugation protocols guarantee the maximum degree of conjugation without compromising the stability of the conjugate, or the specificity and affinity of the antibody
- All antibodies are subjected to rigorous quality-control assays