EndTag™ end-labeling kits
Use Vector’s EndTag™ kits for end labeling of short (<100bp) oligonucleotides. These kits:
- Enable covalent attachment of a variety of fluorescent dyes, haptens, or affinity tags
- Use thiol-specific chemistry to incorporate any labels containing thiol-reactive groups (maleimides, iodoacetamides, etc.)
- Require very little hands-on time in a 1 hour labeling protocol
The 5’ and 3’ EndTag™ kits are ideal in DNA hybridization, PCR, in situ hybridization, binding of capture probes to affinity matrices, and electrophoretic mobility shift assays (EMSA).
- 5’ EndTag™ Labeling Kit — labels 5’ ends of DNA, RNA, or unmodified oligonucleotides.Use it to label PCR primers as labeling of the 5’ end leaves the 3’ end available for polymerization.
- 3’ EndTag™ Labeling Kit — offers simple, uniform labeling of blunt, overlapping, or recessed 3’ ends of DNA. Labeling the 3’ end preserves the 5’ terminal phosphate.