- Affinity-purified, ultrapure, high affinity antibody
- Suitable for use with goat, sheep, and bovine IgG primary antibodies
- Thoroughly adsorbed against serum and immunoglobulins from potentially interfering species
- Unless otherwise specified, antibodies recognizes both heavy and light chains (H+L)
- Biotinylated to ensure the maximum degree of labeling without compromising the specificity or affinity of the antibody
- Can be used for tissue and cell staining, ELISAs, and blots
- Supplied in solution
|Country of Manufacture
||Immunohistochemistry / Immunocytochemistry, Immunofluorescence, In situ hybridization, Blotting Applications, Elispot, ELISAs
Vector Laboratories affinity-purified antibodies are of unmatched quality. These antibodies are prepared using proprietary immunization schedules that produce high affinity antibodies. The antibodies are then purified by affinity chromatography, and cross-reactivities that are likely to interfere with specific labeling are removed by solid phase adsorption techniques. The biotinylated secondary antibodies are conjugated to ensure the maximum degree of labeling without compromising the specificity or affinity of the antibody. These antibodies are subjected to rigorous quality control assays and can be used for tissue and cell staining, ELISAs, and blots.
Biotinylated Horse Anti-Goat IgG (H+L) is supplied in liquid format. With some exceptions the recommended dilution for most applications is 1:200.
(H+L) indicates the antibody recognizes both heavy and light chains.
This antibody is suitable for use with goat, sheep and bovine primary antibodies.
The use of bovine products such as casein, serum, albumin or non-fat dry milk as blocking agents in ELISA or blot assays may produce a high background due to cross-reactivity of this antibody with bovine immunoglobulins that may be present. If this antibody is to be used in these applications, blocking with Animal-Free Blocker® solution (Cat. No. SP-5030) is recommended.