- Affinity purified, ultrapure, high affinity antibody
- Thoroughly adsorbed against serum and immunoglobulins from potentially interfering species
- This mu chain specific antibody has virtually no cross-reactivity with other immunoglobulin classes or other heavy or light chains
- Biotinylated to ensure the maximum degree of labeling without compromising the specificity or affinity of the antibody
- Can be used for flow cytometry or used for tissue staining
- Supplied in solution
- Recommended dilution for most applications is 1:100
- This antibody is included in the VECTASTAIN® ABC kits.
|Country of Manufacture
||Immunohistochemistry / Immunocytochemistry, Immunofluorescence, In situ hybridization, Blotting Applications, Elispot, ELISAs
Vector Laboratories affinity-purified antibodies are of unmatched quality. These antibodies are prepared using proprietary immunization schedules that produce high affinity antibodies. The antibodies are then purified by affinity chromatography, and cross-reactivities that are likely to interfere with specific labeling are removed by solid phase adsorption techniques. The biotinylated secondary antibodies are conjugated to ensure the maximum degree of labeling without compromising the specificity or affinity of the antibody. These antibodies are subjected to rigorous quality control assays and can be used for tissue and cell staining, ELISAs, and blots.
Biotinylated Goat Anti-Mouse IgM, mu chain specific, is supplied in solution. With some exceptions the recommended dilution for most applications is 1:100.
This chain-specific antibody is produced specifically to distinguish between chains or classes of target immunoglobulins. This antibody is affinity-purified and treated by negative solid-phase adsorption to remove cross-reacting antibodies. This chain specific antibody has virtually no cross-reactivity with other immunoglobulin classes or other heavy or light chains. This biotinylated conjugate can be employed in flow cytometry or used for tissue staining.
This antibody is included in the VECTASTAIN ABC kits.