- Affinity-purified, ultrapure, high affinity antibody
- Suitable for use with chicken IgY and IgG primary antibodies
- Thoroughly adsorbed against serum and immunoglobulins from potentially interfering species
- Unless otherwise specified, antibodies recognizes both heavy and light chains (H+L)
- Biotinylated to ensure the maximum degree of labeling without compromising the specificity or affinity of the antibody
- Can be used for tissue and cell staining, ELISAs, and blots
- Supplied in solution
|Country of Manufacture
||Immunohistochemistry / Immunocytochemistry, Immunofluorescence, In situ hybridization, Blotting Applications, Elispot, ELISAs
Vector Laboratories affinity-purified antibodies are of unmatched quality. These antibodies are prepared using proprietary immunization schedules that produce high affinity antibodies. The antibodies are then purified by affinity chromatography, and cross-reactivities that are likely to interfere with specific labeling are removed by solid phase adsorption techniques. The biotinylated secondary antibodies are conjugated to ensure the maximum degree of labeling without compromising the specificity or affinity of the antibody. These antibodies are subjected to rigorous quality control assays and can be used with any avidin or streptavidin detection system for tissue and cell staining, ELISAs, and blots.
Biotinylated Goat Anti-Chicken IgY (H+L) is supplied in solution form. With some exceptions the recommended dilution for most applications is 1:200.
Biotinylated Goat Anti-Chicken IgY (H+L) Antibody can be used to detect chicken IgG as well as chicken IgY antibodies.
(H+L) indicates the antibody recognizes both heavy and light chains.