Avidin and Streptavidin are offered conjugated with either alkaline phosphatase (AP) or horseradish peroxidase (HRP) in concentrate or ready-to-use formats. Use these reagents for enzyme-based detection of biotinylated macromolecules including antibodies and nucleic acids.
- Horseradish Peroxidase Avidin D (Av-HRP), Concentrate, for IHCCatalog #: A-2004-5Unit Size: 5 mg
- Streptavidin, Peroxidase, R.T.U.Catalog #: SA-5704-100Unit Size: 100 ml
- Streptavidin, Peroxidase (Concentrate, for IHC)Catalog #: SA-5004-1Unit Size: 1 mg
- Streptavidin, Peroxidase, ELISA Grade (Concentrate, for ELISAs and Blots)Catalog #: SA-5014-1Unit Size: 1 mg
- Streptavidin, Alkaline PhosphataseCatalog #: SA-5100-1Unit Size: 1 ml
- Horseradish Peroxidase Avidin D (Av-HRP), Concentrate, for ELISAs and BlotsCatalog #: A-2014-5Unit Size: 5 mg
- Alkaline Phosphatase Avidin DCatalog #: A-2100-100Unit Size: 100 U